University of Wyoming, Laramie
Bachelor of Science, Architectural Engineering
Nevada Professional Civil Engineer #22163
Marcie moved to Nevada with her family in 1990, where she grew up in Battle Mountain and was a graduate of Battle Mountain High School. After graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree in Architectural Engineering with a Structural Emphasis from The University of Wyoming in 2004, she moved back to Nevada and took a Civil Engineering position in Carson City. She and her husband currently reside in Gardnerville.
Marcie has over 10 years of project experience including architectural and structural design and drafting of commercial and single and multi-family residential properties, as well as civil design and drafting of civil plot plans including: site, utility, grading, accessibility, erosion control and landscape plans, subdivisions, parcel maps, utility line extensions, septic systems, floodplain impact analyses, drainage studies, and construction cost estimating. Her project experience also includes commercial offices, auto dealerships, fast food restaurants, and car audio retail stores.
Marcie joined the BHA Team in June 2013 and currently serves as job captain and project manager.
Her responsibilities include drafting, architectural design, and project management.
- CTRH Old Hospital Mail Room
- CTRH Medical Office Building Surgical Office
- CTRH Bio Med
- CTRH Emergency Entrance
- Pioneer High School – Secure Entry
- Carson High School – Engineering Lab
- Carson High School – Secure Entry
- Fremont Elementary School – Secured Entry
- Mark Twain Elementary – Secured Entry
- Student Support Services – Secured Entry
- Bordewich-Bray Elementary School – Secured Entry
- Carson City School District – Emergency Response Plans
- Sundance Ridge Phase 2 Subdivision, Carson City
- Canyon Creek Subdivision, Genoa
- Jack in the Box Restaurant, Carson City & Spanish Springs
- El Pollo Loco Restaurant, Carson City
- Unique Sounds & Audio, Carson City
- Private Party Car Sales, Carson City
- Tahoe Brewery
- Capital Ford Addition/Remodel
- Dayton High School Concessions
- Fernley High School Welding Shop
- CAHS Accessible Entrance
- Adult Education Warm Springs Culinary Classroom